When legal conflicts arise, litigation isn’t always necessary, and may not be the ideal solution. State and federal courts also increasingly require ADR before a case may be permitted for trial.
Clients value the many benefits provided by arbitration, mediation, and other means of resolving client disputes. Stelzner, Winter, Warburton, Flores Sanchez and Dawes, P.A., attorneys are adept at using alternative dispute resolution methods that save client dollars and time and reduce the risk involved in jury trials. These confidential alternative dispute resolution methods use a neutral third party to facilitate a solution, and often produce cost-efficient and satisfying results. In addition, several Stelzner, Winter, Warburton, Flores Sanchez and Dawes, P.A., attorneys are trained and experienced arbitrators and mediators.
- Mediation of civil disputes, including multi-party matters
- Binding and non-binding arbitration
- Negotiation of settlements between parties
- Collaborative divorce resolution
- Mediation of all family law matters, including parental rights and responsibilities